Teryx HQ banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all.

I am looking for some advice. I recently flooded my teryx 4. It has been in the shop and thanks to insurance they have replaced the whole engine with a new one from the factory. I just got it back and after riding it I have found that it idles rough and sometimes stalls and dies when starting out at low speed. I have been told by my mechanic that the MAF sensor may need to be replaced. He said they found a bit of water in it when they worked on it and they cleaned it out and reinstalled it. That being said I am gonna be carrying it back to the shop on Tuesday. I am looking for advice on what all to have my mechanic look at. He told me originally that they broke every electrical connection and found no water anywhere except the MAF sensor. Can any of you guys give me some advice on what else should be replaced or looked at? The reason I am asking because at this point my insurance will be paying for all parts replaced and if there any guys out there who have flooded one of the 750's before or who have knowledge of exactly what to check or look for, I would greatly appreciate any help. Thanks a lot guys.

Crystal

·
Registered
4 Posts
I just bought a 09 teryx that was in a flood, haven't got to tearing into it yet but it was full of water up to the top of the airbox. Should be interesting.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts