Teryx HQ banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For sale guys. I got toooo many toys and gotta move this one. 86 Honda 250R ATC, ported, polished, bored, jetted, VERY reliable (its a Honda), extended swingarn, K&N Filter, Wiseco piston, rebuilt carb, fresh top end, and FASSST! Glamis Ready !!!

$2000 Firm. You wont find them this clean for this price. Will ship on your dime. Paypal excepted for those who wanna use credit cards. Please add 3% to cover fees.
Located in Orange County, SoCal.

·
CommanderTalk.com
2,799 Posts
Damn my friend, that is a clean machine!

Best of luck with your sale.

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Damn my friend, that is a clean machine!

Best of luck with your sale.
Thanks bro. I bought this with my own money back in 1994 and over time, fixed it up myself. Pops said that if I wanted it, that I must work for it. That I did. Amazing how well you take care of things when you work hard for your money. Excellent lesson. Thanks pops!

·
CommanderTalk.com
2,799 Posts
Your not kidding, amazing how you appreciate things you buy versus what others buy for you. That is great my friend, I wish you all the best in your sale!

·
Registered
516 Posts
I have an `85 but sure would love another one that is already fixed up, don't feel like spending all that time fixing another one. Looks Good! :D
I know a few people who wanted one but don't know if they want to go to California to pick it up or pay shipping. I will ask though... never know???

·
Registered
1 Posts
that is a gorgous piece ! im tryin to figure out what its gonna cost me to get it home (western ky ) !plz send me a zip code & appr. weight so i can get a price for shipping. i had one about 15 yrs ago & been kicing myself in the ass ever since for getting rid of it now i have the bug again ! its time to show up all these new quads that think they are bad ass to !

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
that is a gorgous piece ! im tryin to figure out what its gonna cost me to get it home (western ky ) !plz send me a zip code & appr. weight so i can get a price for shipping. i had one about 15 yrs ago & been kicing myself in the ass ever since for getting rid of it now i have the bug again ! its time to show up all these new quads that think they are bad ass to !
google ATV shippers. IIRC it was like 400 to ship back east.

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
Makes me think of my old racing days, I bought one and raced the first year they made it, I think it was 81, and the the next year Kawi come out with the first Tecate 250 and they put me in green and I raced for the Kawi dealer here, my Tecate would kick my 250R in the ass but I blew the Kawi about 8 out of 10 races, sold it in a box and went back to my old Honda 250R, it was bullet proof, Damm I am starting to tell my age, I was racing back when Mickey Dunlap was racing.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts