Teryx HQ banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
.Ok I was cleaning my teryx the other day and I saw a cable with some sort of leather wrap at the end. I removed the wrap and found an open connector and left me scratching my head wondering what on earth is for. Does anyone here know anything about it?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Its sounds like you found there reverse indicator switched plug, its a switched ground. Used mine to wire in a reverse light, make sure you put in a relay as the switch can't handle much current.

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
If a persons uses their Rex at night back up lights to me is a must, I use my Rhino for hunting and have the bu lights, I also like a light up high so you can see in the back, it can either be switched with the bu lights or switched seperate.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ok Cool. Sounds like I found a new project then, I want to pu a work light in the back but I'll wire that one separate.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Rex Runner, Can you elaborate on the Relay. Backup light will be one of the next upgrades. Just mounted a new front bumper and WarnRT25, Wiring the winch right now. (waiting on cordless to charge) Would like to put in reverse light before I install new Full Belly Skidsand A-arm guards. Do not want to burn up mverse switch.

Alo do you know which wire in the dash is a good one for the "key On" power for the winch switch?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts