Teryx HQ banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
1,124 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is a few pic's of our BBK's with different cam's and valve springs. The pic of the 800 class racer is for the V-Force/Prairie and is a 88mm piston that is really a 803cc . The dome is not the same as our new class racer 87.5mm 13.5:1 (794cc)

Attachments

·
CommanderTalk.com
2,799 Posts
So correct me if I am wrong, your 803cc and 840cc kits both use 92 octan pump gas, where your 794cc utilizes race gas?

·
Banned
1,124 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
So correct me if I am wrong, your 803cc and 840cc kits both use 92 octan pump gas, where your 794cc utilizes race gas?
My std. 11:1 803cc is a flat top and it runs on pump gas, the one in the pic is a 13:1 for my V-Force but it gives you a idea what it looks like with the big dome.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Give me an idea $$

FST,

I am looking to whoop on my bros. Rhinos.

I want something that is reliable, fast, and reliable. I am at about 5,000 feet (Dunes) and frequently go up to 8-9,000 feet (Mountains).

I want the power when at the dunes, but want driveability when on the trail also.

What would i be looking at for a complete kit?
CDI, Pistons, Clutch, Jetting, AirBox, ?????

Thanks, If you have other questions please reply, but you can PM me a price if you are willing.

Is this something a weekend Hack mechanic can do? I can handle Brake jobs, oil changes, I can get a Trans out, and in, but not fix.

Thanks,
PowerTrip
Utah

·
CommanderTalk.com
2,799 Posts
Sounds like you are in search of exactly what I was...I will be using his 840 kit with stage III cams. While one weekend I could be out at the dunes, I still want to be able to go up into the mountains and trail ride. One big concern of mine was reliability, he indicated the kit is very reliable. I will leave the other questions to Mickey, however, wanted to just let you know that is the same kit we are doing :)

·
Banned
1,124 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
FST,

I am looking to whoop on my bros. Rhinos.

I want something that is reliable, fast, and reliable. I am at about 5,000 feet (Dunes) and frequently go up to 8-9,000 feet (Mountains).

I want the power when at the dunes, but want driveability when on the trail also.

What would i be looking at for a complete kit?
CDI, Pistons, Clutch, Jetting, AirBox, ?????

Thanks, If you have other questions please reply, but you can PM me a price if you are willing.

Is this something a weekend Hack mechanic can do? I can handle Brake jobs, oil changes, I can get a Trans out, and in, but not fix.

Thanks,
PowerTrip
Utah

I just sell my kits not the CDI, clutching ect. Most guys are doing it them selves. You can take it apart and send the cylinders and cam cores in first so you don't have the core charges. Most want to take it apart and put it back together the same day so they pay $1000 for core's, you get back 90% of that back if you get the cores back with in 30 days. The price for 840 pistons, cams, head gaskets, valve springs and boring and re-nic-a-siling the cyl. is $1470 + shipping.

·
Registered
124 Posts
I just sell my kits not the CDI, clutching ect. Most guys are doing it them selves. You can take it apart and send the cylinders and cam cores in first so you don't have the core charges. Most want to take it apart and put it back together the same day so they pay $1000 for core's, you get back 90% of that back if you get the cores back with in 30 days. The price for 840 pistons, cams, head gaskets, valve springs and boring and re-nic-a-siling the cyl. is $1470 + shipping.
So on top of the $1470 what else would i need?

CDI: Any one work or are specific programs needed?
Clutching: Do you offer a starting point?
jetting: Do you recommend or include, or is it up to me?
Cooling: is the stock radiator enough?

What are the expected returns;
HP, top speed, Etc.

Thanks,
PowerTrip
Utah

·
Banned
1,124 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
So on top of the $1470 what else would i need?

CDI: Any one work or are specific programs needed?
Clutching: Do you offer a starting point?
jetting: Do you recommend or include, or is it up to me?
Cooling: is the stock radiator enough?

What are the expected returns;
HP, top speed, Etc.

Thanks,
PowerTrip
Utah
We have only run the VDI so far and will try the Dyna in the next month or so. I have people running both but I don't like to say anything until I try them for myself. Clutching parts just got done from Dalton then we will machien them for top speed. All the kits have been running fine as far as cooling with stock stuff. We run Evan's waterless coolant in all our GNCC racers for the best cooling. You will double the stock HP with a Muzzy pipe, CDI and a 840 kit with stage 3 cam.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts