Teryx HQ banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
CommanderTalk.com
2,799 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just thought I would share a few pictures from the 1 Aug 2008 Friday Night Rhinos at Duners Pizza.

The event is coordinated by our very own Mr. Off-Road and was a good turnout. I think it all around 100 side x sides showed.

I had the Teryx there (you can see it in the picture), along with the Team Kawasaki Teryx that FST built. Mr. Off-Road had his Rhino there, although, minus a motor ;)

I was able to put some names with faces, so that was nice, met az_amsoil, and quite a few of the Rhino people.

Congradulations to Mr. Off-Road on a successful event, and thank you to the nearby businesses who gave their support.

A few of the vendors that gave stuff away for the raffle (in no particular order, and if I missed any, my apologies)
  • Unleashed UTV
  • Rigid Industries
  • Induced Fabrication
  • SDHQ
  • Amsoil
  • BS Sand

·
Registered
258 Posts
Mike, it was good to meet you too. The west side events always get a good turnout! Really enjoyed meeting everyone and hangin' out...even made it over to Lakeside for a few after...really sucked geting up at 4:30AM for work though!

·
Registered
722 Posts
Hey nice pics thanks for sharing. Wish we could get something like that up here would be kind of cool. I need to try and make one of these in the valley at least once though.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts