Teryx HQ banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good Evening all
I was riding a few days ago and got into a deep slot canyon in Southern Utah and to steep sandy to get out on both sides. There was 5 side X sides to get out about 100 yards up at about 45 to 50 degree angle. We ended up winching all to the top time consuming and a lot of work. My problem is I couldn't get my teryx front to lockup. The locker goes clear back and then not go all the way off. Could it be out of adjustment and how do you adjust it.:confused: any help please. Thank You

·
Registered
15 Posts
I had that problem today. i was burried in deep mud with roots winching. though i broke shaft, but locker was slipping when i had lots of pressure on it. what gives? must need adjustment

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Could any one give me and others some direction on adjustment of the front locker. Is it adjusted at the front differ? Where should the lever be ie half way most of the way back? could some give use adjustment directions. Thanks and have a great weekend:wave:

·
Registered
311 Posts
where the cable goes to the front diff,back off locking nut.and turn nut to adj the cable. your diff lever should makk 5 clicks. If it clicks more adj cable more.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks Pit Dog for that info. I looked up the adjustment in the repair manual and not much info. You are a life saver and I will try it cant be much worse. Thank you Man.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts