Teryx HQ banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
WOW!!!! Very impressed with it!! Heres what I got., Four Stroke Tech (FST) 840 kit with stage 3 cams, muzzy exhaust, VDI, 192/195 mains, 42 pilots and two TPI valves on the airbox lid. Dalton clutch kit is on the bench, hopefully next week Ill get that in it.

Ive only got to run it up and down a paved road next to my business so far. I have two telephone poles that are 180' apart, from a dead stop im hitting 40 mph in 180'!!:D To put that in perspective a stock Praire 700 will do around 32-34 in that same distance on this road, my old prairie with a 800 bbk and stock carbs would do around 42 in that distance! I was lighting the tires up leaveing nice 20' burnouts!! Once I have the clutch tuned I have no doubt it will smoke any stock quad in 200' and most likely out to 300' also!! Ive had three quads with bbk's in them and the teryx impresses me the most when you consider its over twice as heavy as any quad ive had built! This thing is going to be down right scary in the woods, but Im sure Ill adapt:laugh:!!

Sorry no video guys, I cant even post pics, but your going to have to take my word on this one, It ROCKS!! I hope to get a high speed run on Friday depending on the weather, I will report back when I do, but im sure the stock clutch is really going to limit it on the topend!

·
Registered
516 Posts
Sounds awesome xchamp, have the standard bore coming from FST, goodies from Hunterworks, already have Dalton clutch, hearing how the 840 kit can't wait to get all this together and go play! Keep us posted, Thanks.:D

1 - 3 of 3 Posts