Teryx HQ banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got word that Dan Kelly in the FST CORR Teryx qualified in 1st place @ CORR in Pomona... I have been trying to track down qualification results online but I cant find any to see where the rest of the field is at.

·
CommanderTalk.com
2,799 Posts
Congrats to Dan, that is excellent news! :good:

·
Registered
113 Posts
Chad won again in his Funco Muzzy build, Dan dropped out on the firt lap.:confused:
Yes, Dan broke an axle on the first lap.
They finally had everything, well almost everything, stay together on Sunday. Started 8th with the invert and drove right to the front down the first straight, had a 2 sec lead first lap, 4 sec second lap, 4.5 sec third lap and backed it down (caution comes out at lap 5) during the caution he was blacked flaged for a lose bumper, had to pit and remove it. He restarted about 20th with 3 laps to go, was 16th going by the start finish line, 7th next lap and 4th the next and final lap.
I can't wait for the next race, once they have a little time to test it should be good.
again I would like to thank Dan Kelly, FST Motorsports (Frame and Suspension Technologies) and all the people working on Dans car for making our motors look so good.
Ray

·
Registered
8 Posts
Does anyone make Heavy Duty Race Axles for the Teyrex Yet??? I'm sure they do , but they must not be strong enough, seems to be a lot of them snapping !!! :confused:

·
Registered
75 Posts
Does anyone make Heavy Duty Race Axles for the Teyrex Yet??? I'm sure they do , but they must not be strong enough, seems to be a lot of them snapping !!! :confused:
It broke the outer stub axle, the part that is one piece with the outer CV joint. The axle shafts are what people break in the Rhino, different part.
And yes, Summers Brothers Racing, and Gorilla Axle make Teryx axles.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts