Teryx HQ banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Fuel Level Gauge Kit available in Silver or Black Carbon: $152.00

We make adding a fuel gauge to your Teryx easier with our Fuel Level Gauge Kit. Comes complete with a Livorsi Marine weather resistant fuel level gauge, a complete wiring harness, and a fuel level sender. The sender does not use a float.

Water Temperature Gauge Kit: $139.00

We've made engine management one step easier with our Water Temp gauge kit. Comes complete with a Livosi Marine water temperature gauge, full wiring harness, inline sender adapter, and sender

Voltmeter Gauge Kit: $85.00

We make charging system management one step easier with our Voltmeter gauge kit. Comes complete with a Livorsi Marine weather resistant voltmeter, and complete wiring harness

All kits are available in Silver or Black Carbon faced gauges. All of our kits are Teryx specific and include all necessary parts for complete installation. Please call or email for more details or questions.

Jeff

Black Rhino Performance
(619) 561-5000

Black Rhino Performance - Black Rhino Performance <----Take A Look...

·
Registered
139 Posts
are the volt and water temp just for a 2008 or will this work on a 2009 also

·
Premium Member
2,106 Posts
Now if you could only find a gas guage sender that matches the factory speedo gas guage ohms rating. Thats what I want in a plug and play set up.

Anyone know if the one from the 2005 Brute Force work or do you need a fuel pump?

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Now if you could only find a gas guage sender that matches the factory speedo gas guage ohms rating. Thats what I want in a plug and play set up.

That would be the ideal setup. Unfortunately the manufacturers consider that information proprietary and will not share information with us. GM, Ford, Dodge, etc are all the same way. I sell these gauge kits to several offroad performance companies for use on trucks, buggies, etc. They all have the same problem, no manufacturer will share ratings/resistance info with them.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts