Teryx HQ banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was looking to freshin up my dusted engine and was thinking of going to an 840 kit. Some said no problems, other said sleeves too thin. So i went with the trp fundy std bore trail/race kit. I did some slight porting and polishing.:D The performance is incredable, better than i expected. Ray at fundy gives you right down to tuning specs on the carbs, clutch kit specs. i highly recomend this kit and these people. Now i'm finding the epi mudder clutch is not the right one for this kit and will have to adjust or sell and go with the one ray recomends.
This upgrade puts a big smile on my and my pasingers face. bravo fundy

·
Registered
113 Posts
I was looking to freshin up my dusted engine and was thinking of going to an 840 kit. Some said no problems, other said sleeves too thin. So i went with the trp fundy std bore trail/race kit. I did some slight porting and polishing.:D The performance is incredable, better than i expected. Ray at fundy gives you right down to tuning specs on the carbs, clutch kit specs. i highly recomend this kit and these people. Now i'm finding the epi mudder clutch is not the right one for this kit and will have to adjust or sell and go with the one ray recomends.
This upgrade puts a big smile on my and my pasingers face. bravo fundy
Thanks for the post Freddyz, glad you like it.;)
Ray

·
Registered
2 Posts
Thanks for the info. I am planning to do the std. bore kit down the road and really like the info and help Ray gives out on the forums. Will definitely go with the TRP when ready. Did you do the install yourself?

·
Registered
25 Posts
I have the dana cdi with coils, dalton clutch,jetted carb with tpi vavles in breather box, uni filter, and dual hmf exhaust

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hows it stack against the rzrs.
My buddy has a dusted rzr and thinks it still going to be faster than mine.. it is 300 lbs lighter. I will if i have to do more work to kick his ass.

·
Registered
25 Posts
have not put it beside a rzr,but when I picked it up at Todd he told me that it will run with them. I also have a pull cage and rear seat with 28 inch tires, so I know I am heavier than a Rzr. But this thing has some torque.

·
383 Posts
Hows it stack against the rzrs.
My buddy has a dusted rzr and thinks it still going to be faster than mine.. it is 300 lbs lighter. I will if i have to do more work to kick his ass.
TRP std bore kit will walk all over a stock RZRS and if you have a OD clutch cap you will kill him on top end. My 2010 has a FST 840 that runs door to door with my buddies Fundy std bore and here is a video of my teryx running down my other buddies RZRS.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I like that!!!!!!!
I just bought a DG slip on exhaust. The stock exhaust is plugged with mud, it would rev real quick and run out in the middle. So now i need to figure out the jetting.
Snorkel is next, but i want to run the pipes up to the roof on the passingers side. Also bought a 4in1 tach.
My mods include, epi mud clutch kit, utv crap od cover, dyna ign box (not programable) now the exhaust.

I CAN WAIT TILL SPRING.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts