Teryx HQ banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there any ideas on how to relocate the gas pedal...My freind can not bend his right knee and when he drives my machine he has to put his right foot on the hump and keeps getting his left foot caught under the brake pedal...I am trying to figure a way to move the gas pedal to the left side or put a hand throttle on one for him...till we can figure out how to do this and mock it up on mine for him to try he will just stick to his brute...but with his problems he really needs to stay off the brute before he falls off under it...
Thanx for your input in advance...

·
CommanderTalk.com
2,799 Posts
Hmmm my friend, there is really nothing at this time that I know of. You know what, get it touch with Todd from Hunterworks, I thought I had read somewhere that they did some Rhinos for disabled individuals.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Is there any ideas on how to relocate the gas pedal...My freind can not bend his right knee and when he drives my machine he has to put his right foot on the hump and keeps getting his left foot caught under the brake pedal...I am trying to figure a way to move the gas pedal to the left side or put a hand throttle on one for him...till we can figure out how to do this and mock it up on mine for him to try he will just stick to his brute...but with his problems he really needs to stay off the brute before he falls off under it...
Thanx for your input in advance...
WHERE ARE YOU LOCATED?

WE CAN DO IT BUT WE WOULD NEED A VEHICLE TO DO THE MOCK UP ON

1 - 3 of 3 Posts