Teryx HQ banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So Im trying to look over things on the new ride and figure out all the access to anything that will require maintenance. When I pulled the passenger seat I noticed all the breathers onff the top of the gas tank "T" together then tie into a filter or something. Off of that filter it has a 3/8 or so hose that has a 90 degree bend at the end. With that being said is that hose supposed to tie into something or is it there to just vent off into the air.

Attachments

·
Registered
32 Posts
Check your roll cage behind the passenger seat, is there a fitting needing a hose? There are two fittings bolted on the cage, one is for the fuel tank breather and the other for the rear axle I think.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Check your roll cage behind the passenger seat, is there a fitting needing a hose? There are two fittings bolted on the cage, one is for the fuel tank breather and the other for the rear axle I think.
Thanks,I will have to check the roll cage to see if it has a spot. When I bought the Teryx they already had the cage off for me since it wouldnt fit in my trailer. Maybe it does go there. I better double check the Diff breather also. What do the guys with aftermarket cages do with that hose that gets disconnected from the cage?

"That bigger hose that you have the arrow pointing at, looks like the hose for the crank case vent."

No its not off the Crank. It is deffinatly tied to the other 2 gas tank breathers that com off the top of the tank.

·
Registered
32 Posts
What do the guys with aftermarket cages do with that hose that gets disconnected from the cage.

I bought 2 UNI engine breathers and bolted them behind the passenger seat. They seem to be working so far. I didn't want to drill holes in my new cage to install the factory fittings.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I bought 2 UNI engine breathers and bolted them behind the passenger seat. They seem to be working so far. I didn't want to drill holes in my new cage to install the factory fittings.
I think thats what I will do also. I have done that before with my Raptor and it worked fine. Thanks

1 - 6 of 6 Posts