Teryx HQ banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone,

I'm planning on throwing a temp gauge as well as a fuel gauge on my '08 Teryx...I've seen the cup holder replacement gauge housing that blackrhino sells...I'm curious what others are doing...I dont really need 3 gauges, or well, I cant think of the 3rd thing I'd like to monitor...I'll eventually add a winch, possibly lights, and i dont know of much else that i'd add that would need switches...So at the most I can think of i might need 3 or 4 switches...I'd like to run those marine switches for the winch and lights...but i dont really need a whole switch bank...losing the cup holder isnt something that i necessarily want to do, but if its the cleanest option then I'm prepared to do so...

Also, what gauges do you guys use? I've seen the various brands, i think autometer is the one that i see the most, and the kits from blackrhino use some other brand of marine gauges...I thought about going with blackrhino on the fuel gauge and the temp gauge so it matches, it doesnt seem that they will sell just the kit and let you use your own gauges...I'd like to get whatever gauges will hold up best to typical trail riding and occasional mudding.

Thanks,

Greg

·
Registered
630 Posts
Hello everyone,

I'm planning on throwing a temp gauge as well as a fuel gauge on my '08 Teryx...I've seen the cup holder replacement gauge housing that blackrhino sells...I'm curious what others are doing...I dont really need 3 gauges, or well, I cant think of the 3rd thing I'd like to monitor...I'll eventually add a winch, possibly lights, and i dont know of much else that i'd add that would need switches...So at the most I can think of i might need 3 or 4 switches...I'd like to run those marine switches for the winch and lights...but i dont really need a whole switch bank...losing the cup holder isnt something that i necessarily want to do, but if its the cleanest option then I'm prepared to do so...

Also, what gauges do you guys use? I've seen the various brands, i think autometer is the one that i see the most, and the kits from blackrhino use some other brand of marine gauges...I thought about going with blackrhino on the fuel gauge and the temp gauge so it matches, it doesnt seem that they will sell just the kit and let you use your own gauges...I'd like to get whatever gauges will hold up best to typical trail riding and occasional mudding.

Thanks,

Greg

Greg

We did this to ours and have a new plate coming out that is tail-able to your needs, it replaces your cup holder. We will have some picture up in the next week or so, waiting for the laser guy.

We have all of the switches you will need and feel free to call me and we can talk about options...

We gave done it all.

Attachments

1 - 3 of 3 Posts