Teryx HQ banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What type if any gauges is anybody out there running? I'm pretty sure I want at least a volt meter maybe temp also. I searched around on Hunterworks for the chargeguard to take a closer cook and could not find it.

·
CommanderTalk.com
2,799 Posts
Running fuel and volt on mine.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
What does one do for a sender unit on the Teryx fuel tank? does one come with the gauge. if so what gauge do I look at.

·
CommanderTalk.com
2,799 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Deisel, Those Black rhino kits look pretty nice. I got pretty much the same units with different color schemes from LIVORSI and put em in and they work nice. the whole thing volt gauge, Fuel gauge with sender and pigtails ran me $189.00. My only question I had is what are the adjustments on the fuel sender for? as I did have to cut the sender tube down some. the web site you posted had an almost identical sender shown with the adjustment screws. I did'nt touch em but I wonder how they work.

·
CommanderTalk.com
2,799 Posts
The sending unit is too long, you have to cut it down and then calibrate it. The sending unit is a general sending unit from AutoMeter.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
So if read this right I should fill this tank all the way up and check the gauge for what it is reading. Then adjust the screws on the sender to make it read "full" and go from there? they told me I would need to cut down an 12 inch tube to fit one half inch off the bottom of an 11 inch deep tank, but they neglected to mention that fine tuning was involved. I wonder if I could get away with such omisions in my work?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts