Teryx HQ banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a Teryx 750 2010. The box (consol) beside driver gets so hot that the metal screws get too hot to touch. Does anyone else have this problem?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The small screws that hold the middle conslole down. Also the middle console gets very warm. The gear shift shaft also gets warm enough to make you not want to hold on to it. Is this normal or should I check something? Buddy

·
Registered
199 Posts
Yeah on a hot day, running the bike good it gets very hot in there. If you have a windshield move it up an inch from the frame, helps with airflow.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yeah on a hot day, running the bike good it gets very hot in there. If you have a windshield move it up an inch from the frame, helps with airflow.
Thanks. I will try that. I am having a great time with my machine. Buddy

·
Registered
7 Posts
just put on a half windsheild this week. about 75 degrees when i went out crusing. my cockpit was very warm never noticed how warm until i installed the windsheild. hope moving it up will help. the motor should be in the front just like a car or snowmobile

·
Registered
4 Posts
Put dynomat on the inside of the engine cowl, header wrap on the exhaust and cover up the seat belt holes in the engine cowl. That will help a good bit.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hot cockpit area problem

I added a automotive fan in front of stock radiator blowing same direction, also water temp gauge, to cool eng. also I raised windshield up 4 inches cools cockpit more. I also snokeled transmission air inlet and outlet, and blocked off area at bottom of console where all the hot air was coming from. Cooler and no problems.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts