Teryx HQ banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody hittin the dunes on Thanksgiving? We'll be in Glamis right by the vendors somewhere, Wednesday thru Sunday. If ya spot me, come by and have a beer!!

·
Registered
16 Posts
I'm heading up tuesday night. will be in wash 6 or 7 most likely. Definately will stop and have a beer with some fellow teryx owners.

·
CommanderTalk.com
2,799 Posts
I will not be there, I was supposed to be out of town, now it sounds like that is not happening, however, have something planned with friends locally.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well, to all that can come by, this is a list of some of our camp vehicles....
I have a black F250, lifted with black wheels. A black flat bed trailer and a black CR250.(you'd think I like black or something!)
My pops has a class c motorhome with a little black flat bed trailer. He has a black, 2 seater sandrail and a KZ1000 powered golf cart. If ya blink, you'll miss it!
My buddy Scott has a black duramax diesel with a fifth wheel. A RHINO! AHHHHH!!!! haha and a bike.
I know these will be there for sure. Not sure what else. I think another couple trailers.

Come by if ya want though!! We should be around the vendors somewhere. We are going up Wednesday to TRY to get a nice spot but who knows!

To those who cant, Im sure there will be other times! Grandpa, let me know when you come out to Havasu again and we will go out here!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts