Teryx HQ banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Will be at Glamis wash 4 Thanksgiving. Would like to meet some of you out there. I'm in OC Atv group Never driven my Teryx having long travel put on next week. Need some support, rolled my rhino last time out and totaled it. Would like to go for some rides.

·
CommanderTalk.com
2,799 Posts
It is looking like I am going to be out of town, therefore, not thinking I am going to be there....but, who knows, things can change!

I know a lot of people from my Rhino site will be there though!

·
Registered
114 Posts
I'll be there. Probably staying Wash 6 or so. I'll get together and maybe go for a ride. I'll be getting there about 11 on Friday morning.

Andy

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'll be getting there Wednesday. I have a red Teryx and weekend warrior 30' trailer.My name is Paul

·
Registered
165 Posts
Wash 6 I Beleive, should be lots of people from RT, also on Gecko loop. MYself Lance camper 26' trojan trailer. Silver rhino, red teryx 2- red whips......stop by anyone...actually I should also have blue led light up high and If I finish a large red light that will look like letter T at night. arriving wed......... but gone for few hours on thanksgiving to run to havasu for family stuff then back out..

15 Posts
Wash 6 I Beleive, should be lots of people from RT, also on Gecko loop. MYself Lance camper 26' trojan trailer. Silver rhino, red teryx 2- red whips......stop by anyone...actually I should also have blue led light up high and If I finish a large red light that will look like letter T at night. arriving wed......... but gone for few hours on thanksgiving to run to havasu for family stuff then back out..
Were gonna be in wash 6 with Rick also. I'm friends with GregC. I have a 30' Bounder and obviously have a Teryx. Ill see ya there

·
Registered
36 Posts
Haha, I didnt even see this thread before I posted mine! Ill be there. By the vendors, heading out Wednesday morning. If you wanna stop by, check my thread for the camp compound.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Haha, I didnt even see this thread before I posted mine! Ill be there. By the vendors, heading out Wednesday morning. If you wanna stop by, check my thread for the camp compound.
Hey chadman will seeya out their, all though my plans have gotten a little muddied. My kids step dad passed away over their wed...I dont know if you knew him Bill Anderson he owned the pizza hutts....I had to take my son over to havasu last night. Also not gossiping did you hear about Gary Felish???

Wayne

·
Registered
59 Posts
We should be at wash 6 a couple of rampages and a couple of weekend warriors big light tower but dont know what color lights well be using till we get there. Look for my Teryx with black hood 5 red stripes on it and red headlight bezzels. Won't be there till Friday evening. Stop on by anyone, the name is Nick "TERROR-X":wave:

·
Registered
32 Posts
glamis Thanksgiving

Sounds like alot of us will be out there. (awesome) I will be in Wash (7) . A small group of mine are already out there, but I will be arriving Wednesday. Got a Red long travel teryx with VETERAN Liscense plate, next to a 40' FUSION 5th wheel and black F-250. Please stop by I have a friend with a Rhino and an I can beat anyone attitude. I would love to have a couple of us dusting him!!!!!!!

·
Registered
36 Posts
Hey chadman will seeya out their, all though my plans have gotten a little muddied. My kids step dad passed away over their wed...I dont know if you knew him Bill Anderson he owned the pizza hutts....I had to take my son over to havasu last night. Also not gossiping did you hear about Gary Felish???

Wayne
Sorry to hear about the step dad. I did not know him but I did hear about Felish. Thats terrible. My wife kinda told me a little the other day. He used to work on my vehicles when I was younger.

We'll see ya all out there though!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts