Teryx HQ banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

I am new to this forum, I have a 2008 Teryx and currently live about 800 feet above sea level in Fort Worth, TX. I am taking a trip to Lake City, Colorado and am told I will be camping at 8,000 to 9,000 ft. and riding between 9,000 ft and 14000 ft. I am wondering about the performance of the teryx at those altitudes. I am completly stock, I would prefer not to mess with carb. Any help would be greatly apprecitated. I was also looking at the Dynatek Rev Box would this help any if at all?

·
Registered
10 Posts
I take mine from 3400ft to 11500 up to goose lake in red river nm. Ran good. I have recently rejetted with hunterworks jet kit and will have to put stock jets in when i go back. Have tip removed and dalton clutch and dynatek cdi.

·
Registered
6 Posts
We are headed to Salida Colorado in July, but last year we went to Red River. I have an fuel injected 09 and when we were there I could tell we lost some power, but it still ran OK. We got back to Oklahoma and it sure ran alot better. I was hoping to have an MSD in it but having to build a new cage and losing those ugly black wheels I can't afford it right now.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts