Teryx HQ banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I sure do appreciate all the answers and advice you all have given me in this forum. You guys are really smart on all this stuff . To share your knowledge with others is very unselfish.

Thanks again!!!

Dennis

·
Registered
121 Posts
Yah Guess, you've got that right! I've been on here about a month & would say I've learned something new everyday just listening in on other's posts. It is very unselfish of those that know to share. Todd better watch it though, because in a 100 yrs or so I'll know as much as him.:D

·
CommanderTalk.com
2,799 Posts
That is what we are here for my friend!! Glad you are getting answers to what you need :good:

·
Registered
722 Posts
That is one of the things I like about this site. You can ask a question without feeling like you are going to catch grief from everyone. Very helpful and unselfish group. Everyone on this site has been great to talk with.

·
CommanderTalk.com
2,799 Posts
We have decals...shirts, well that is another story. I will see what I can do for everyone :)

·
Registered
722 Posts
How about some bigger decals. I have a huge door on the back of my toyhauler so I need a bigger decal.

·
CommanderTalk.com
2,799 Posts
That is an option...keep to get some pricing and everything and see exactly what I can and can't do :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts