Teryx HQ banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
187 Posts
Nice! I can picture that on my Team Green Sport!

·
Premium Member
796 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That is bad to the bone SJ can I get it in red lol
Yes you can..the base paint in that is a Kawi green...we have a red skull Honda 70 in the process right now...

Is that a sticker or paint? Looks Great. :D
The actual process is called "Hydrographics"...so it is more like paint...I started a hydro business 5 years ago and we are expanding our line...:D

·
CommanderTalk.com
2,799 Posts
Looks great my friend, wish I knew about this when I still had my banshee!

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
SandJunkie What kind of money range would it cost to have all of the plastic on a Teryx done in the green skulls if they were delivered to you off the machine, no doors or roof just the stock plastic or do I want to know, just a ball park price let me set down first ok go ahead. lol

·
Premium Member
796 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
SandJunkie What kind of money range would it cost to have all of the plastic on a Teryx done in the green skulls if they were delivered to you off the machine, no doors or roof just the stock plastic or do I want to know, just a ball park price let me set down first ok go ahead. lol
Dip the whole set?...Damn bro about $1000...we paint them for $750 so a dip would be a little more...hopefully that will scare you off...:p

How durable is that? Will it scratch or tear easy?
It's the same as paint...we "pound on" the clear...usually 3 or 4 thick coats...and we use automotive clear...a polyurethane, good stuff...so it's pretty durable...:D

·
Registered
347 Posts
Another nice piece Jim! Hey is the boy home yet? If not looks like the pres is bringing them all home soon. Be sure to tell him thanks for myself and my family here in Missouri. They are truly heroes and you can stand proud as a father!!

·
Premium Member
796 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Another nice piece Jim! Hey is the boy home yet? If not looks like the pres is bringing them all home soon. Be sure to tell him thanks for myself and my family here in Missouri. They are truly heroes and you can stand proud as a father!!
Thank you Jake...as a matter of fact he got home last week and is spending time with his new daughter and young family...we are looking forward to seeing him in October...:D

1 - 15 of 15 Posts