Teryx HQ banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just thought I would introduce myself as I am a new Teryx owner and forum member as well.

Last week I picked up an 08 Red LE from Good Times in Sacramento.

The unit will serve as a pit vehicle for our racing team and an all around family toy. We live in the country so we can get plenty of use bombing around the neighborhood.

Harts Rhino Motorsports in Sacramento, is working on a 4 seat cage for me and a +6 long travel kit. In addition we will add some beadlocks and new front and rear seats along with a front bumper primarily for use as a push vehicle for our primary dirt toyz...

If anyone is interested in midget racing in California, check us out Capital City Midgets We just signed a sanction agreement with the ASCS.

Best wishes,
Rick

Attachments

·
CommanderTalk.com
2,799 Posts
Hi there :wave: very cool, you will love the Teryx!

Will have to take a moment to check out your site, nice to have you with us!

·
Registered
722 Posts
Welcome to the HQ sounds like you are building a very nice machine. Post up some pics when you get it done so we can check out the mods.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Welcome to the HQ sounds like you are building a very nice machine. Post up some pics when you get it done so we can check out the mods.
Thanks, it better be, just got done with the order and I am going to be $9500 in accessories and that was after getting the good friend discount. OUCH

1 - 5 of 5 Posts