Teryx HQ banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Although I've had my 2008 Teryx (one of the first sold in the area) for a while, I'm just now starting modifications. I'm open to any advice out there.

·
Registered
266 Posts
Although I've had my 2008 Teryx (one of the first sold in the area) for a while, I'm just now starting modifications. I'm open to any advice out there.
It's really simple.....go 840 !!!

·
Registered
668 Posts
CDI, Hunterworks Carb Kit; were the first 2 cheap bang for the buck kits I got, then muzzy's, then 840...I think I'll stop there....oh shit, I just forgot...gonna get the heads ported next...knew there was something else....oh and wait I need a...........:laugh:

:wave::wave: Welcome aboard!! :wave::wave:

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Rock crawling verses Sand

I started with new BS Sand seats for the front and a bench for rear. Having new shorter roll cage fabricated right now. Although it will extend further back to protect the rear riders, it will be removable. I have a new CDI, jet kit, & K&N sitting on my table. I hunt with it so I don't want to mess with the exhaust. I am considering spliting the exhaust and hooking up another stock muffler. Anyone else tried that? Sand is definately fun but I'm more into the crawling scene.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts