Teryx HQ banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Another new Teryx owner from Northern Nevada's rock pile.

Have had the Teryx just over a week and only 7 hours on the clock. Looking to have some fun and networking with others having the same interests.

Some shots of my playground and Teryx.

·
CommanderTalk.com
2,799 Posts
Hey there, great to have you with us! :wave:

Any plans for mods or are you going to keep it as-is?

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the Howdy. :D

The intended use for the Teryx is primarily hunting and trail riding here in the high desert. As you can see (above), the country around here is either soft sand or bodacious rocks. At this time the planned mods will be full steel skid plates, Dynatech CDI and clutch kit. Later the exhaust and some lift/tires to get me over the bigger stuff.

·
CommanderTalk.com
2,799 Posts
Well my friend, if you are going to be using the machine for hunting, your best bet may be to stick with the stock exhaust. Of course the other mods will work out well.

Ya here in AZ we have pretty much the same terrain as you, so I know what you are saying.

May I suggest taking a look at the composite skid plates...they will have a tendency of sliding better over the rocks, here take a look (we are using one on our project)

FACTORYUTV.NET

·
Registered
7 Posts
Newbie From Fl

G'Mornin,

I'm a new Teryx owner in Central Fl. I use the rig primarily to help with chores around the property & some occasional dashes in the surrounding orange groves & woods.

I enjoy the various forums and "lessons learned" & "how to's" posted by you pros!

Keep up the good work!

jb

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
G'Mornin,

I'm a new Teryx owner in Central Fl. I use the rig primarily to help with chores around the property & some occasional dashes in the surrounding orange groves & woods.

I enjoy the various forums and "lessons learned" & "how to's" posted by you pros!

Keep up the good work!

jb
Welcome to the forum, its always good to see more people popping in to share experiences and ideas for making our choice of toys more fun. :wave:

·
CommanderTalk.com
2,799 Posts
G'Mornin,

Keep up the good work!

jb
Hey my friend, great to have you with us :wave:

Feel free to upload some pics of your machine in the Main Index - Kawasaki Teryx Media Gallery

Look forward to seeing you around often!

·
Registered
722 Posts
I would also like to welcome the both of you to the best Teryx site on the net. Lots of friendly helpful people and lots of great ideas. Look forward to chatting with you guys.

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
Welcome guys, as NEVERENOUGH said, this really is the best teryx site on the net. People here are a lot more laid back and respectful of each other.

Glad to see two new Teryx owners. It is a fever an addiction. The more places especially the treacherous ones you take your Teryx (or it takes you) the more you will LOVE it. :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts