Teryx HQ banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know why the GTPP is only availible to Florida Residents through a Florida dealer? I was looking at purchasing the 4 year extended warranty, but it is very high at the dealership. I have found it on Ebay a lot cheaper, but all of them say that it is not availible for Florida Residents. Someone from any other state could buy from anywhere, but Florida Residents have to buy from a Florida dealer. This doesn't make since. Even if I purchase the machine from an out of state dealer, I still have to go the Florida to purchase the GTPP Warranty. The Kawasaki 6 month warranty sucks. I have had my machine for 3 months and have put 26 hours on it. With the warranty running out in 3 months, I will not have a chance to even break it in good when it will be out of warranty. So basically, any problems that come up, I will have to pay to fix. I feel like the warranty should at least cover the first 200 hours.

·
Registered
293 Posts
i got a letter in the mail,and it says $1200 for the 4 year extended warranty.thats in kansas though

·
Registered
28 Posts
All extended warranties are regulated by the state of Florida, there is no negotiating the price. I believe that Florida is the only state that is that way:mad:

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It sucks that Florida would regulate something like that. I have found them on the internet for all other states for around $550.00 to $600.00. Most of the Florida dealers want $1200.00 or more. Oh well, I guess I won't be getting an extended warranty.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts