Teryx HQ banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3,999 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We just go thru the process of becoming a dealer and install tech for hand controls for UTV's for those who are impaired in some way.

We will carry sets for the Teryx, Rhino, RZR and Mule.

The retail price is right around $400 and they DON'T have to be installed by a certified tech which saves you money.

The power steering for the Teryx and Rhino make a great companion, call us for a lower price on the power steering.

So if you know someone who wants a UTV that has not bought one to this point tell them about it so they can experience the fun and freedom we take for granted!!

Todd

·
CommanderTalk.com
2,799 Posts
Interesting, do you have any pictures of the kits installed?

I think that it is great that those less fortunate can have the opportunity to enjoy this incredible hobby!

·
Registered
3,999 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
No pics yet, I still don't get in the shop yet, I can't stand up on this dang foot that long.

Three more weeks and I get the two screws going thru both my ankle bones out and then I can stand and walk on it. I also have to keep weight off my toes as one of the bones in the top of my foot is not completely grown back or at least the last time we x-rayed it two weeks ago.

AT the rate I'm going I will need the hand controls for myself!!

·
Registered
22 Posts
We actually just did a video shoot with a Teryx that was modified with hand controls. I'll see if I can get some of the rough cut and will post.

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
Installed power steering and wife tested on the property. She loves it and feels much more comfortable driving the Teryx. No bump steer and easy drive where wheel used to pull before like oin tree roots and rocks on the property. SCORE yea baby. Thank you Todd!!

·
CommanderTalk.com
2,799 Posts
Installed power steering and wife tested on the property. She loves it and feels much more comfortable driving the Teryx. No bump steer and easy drive where wheel used to pull before like oin tree roots and rocks on the property. SCORE yea baby. Thank you Todd!!
Sounds great, I need to get mine installed, just need to get some time. Hopefully here shortly I will get it on. Looks to me like a pretty easy installation :good:

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
I just wanted to post again to say that my wife and I both LOVE the Power Steering. She is much more comfortable in steep tight places on our property and is having MORE FUN!! Yea baby., Thank you!! It was money very well spent.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Where do I get these hand controls? I'm a paraplegic and just got a teryx last Friday. Anybody have a link? Powersteering would be sweet, but I can't throw the $1000 for them, and its not necessary that I have them. Maybe in the future!!

·
Registered
3,999 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
1 - 17 of 17 Posts