Teryx HQ banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
CommanderTalk.com
2,799 Posts
Happy 4th everyone, I trust you are all being safe, we need each and every one of you with us!

·
CommanderTalk.com
2,799 Posts
Ya I took the Teryx to the parade today, had to drop out early cause my temp light came on and I started spewing coolant. Seems like the fan is not running, therefore, I need to tear into when I can actually somewhat walk without my leg feeling like it is going to explode ;)

I think I counted a total of five Teryx's at the parade.

·
CommanderTalk.com
2,799 Posts
Not too sure what it is...have never had a problem before, so I am not sure if something came lose after the install or what. So I will just have to check it out!

·
Registered
722 Posts
Was with diesel in the parade and have to say his Teryx is sikk as they get. Looks like a dang trophy truck and sounds like one also. It is by far the sikkest Teryx I have seen yet can't wait for him to clean it up and post some pics.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Hey Neverenough, Couldn't help but hear you ragging on poor injured Diesel about his dirty machine. Wasn't it you that offered to have him clean yours for a write up on how he did? Hope there's nothing serious with your machine. And Diesel, have the Doctors given you anything other than whiskey for your foot?

·
Registered
722 Posts
Dude his foot looked like hell. It made my foot hurt just looking at it. He did make a trip out to our camp on Thursday night though to say hello and I could tell he was in some serious pain. Teryx heads to the shop tomorrow or tuesday we will see.

·
CommanderTalk.com
2,799 Posts
Was with diesel in the parade and have to say his Teryx is sikk as they get. Looks like a dang trophy truck and sounds like one also. It is by far the sikkest Teryx I have seen yet can't wait for him to clean it up and post some pics.
Thanks my friend, it is really starting to come together, cannot wait until it is done!

Hey Neverenough, Couldn't help but hear you ragging on poor injured Diesel about his dirty machine. Wasn't it you that offered to have him clean yours for a write up on how he did? Hope there's nothing serious with your machine. And Diesel, have the Doctors given you anything other than whiskey for your foot?
Actually the issue was a simple one...seem that somehow the fan relay was disconnected, thus no fan :(

As for my foot, it was a combination of a really bad sprain and an infection. Seems we have the infection now under control and now I just have the sprain to contend with.

Thanks for asking :good:

·
Registered
121 Posts
Diesel, Glad to hear the infection is better.....sounded/looked pretty nasty. Sprains can sometimes take a while too. Hang in & take it as easy as you can so as not to aggravate it.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts