Teryx HQ banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Gang does anyone have the HCR long travel kits. The reason I'm asking is I've yet to ride my new Teryx and the way HCR runs the stock front brake line on there set up leave the line exposed.My Teryx has been on the trailer for two weeks when on Thrusday I noticed the right front brake line was cut from coming out of the friction clip HCR use to hold these lines in place and not very secure ! It came lose and started rubbing on the front rim. I took it back to dealer and they said they will fix it ,I also talked to owner to let him know that this product was not safe and maybe get ahold of HCR to review there method of binding the lines or even replacing them with steel braided line.

RomDOGG

·
CommanderTalk.com
2,799 Posts
I personally run the FST kit, however, that is a good point and maybe something everyone should keep an eye on.

·
CommanderTalk.com
2,799 Posts
I did some more thinking about this and I am going to be looking into alternative ways of mounting the brake line to ensure a secure fit.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hey crew I met up with Damon from HCR at the Sand Expo and he remembered my Teryx from the dealer who had called him to go look at the brake line issues I was having and they welded a tab and secured the line better, also HCR has offered to meet me and pick up my Teryx and at no charge to fix the brake lines and revalve my fox shocks and change my springs to 450 since the ones that came with it were 350 and way to soft for my new four seat cage and seat in the rear. Very happy and they are wonderful company to go the extra mile and fix my Teryx.

·
CommanderTalk.com
2,799 Posts
That is very stand up of them :good:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts