Teryx HQ banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just got back from a great weekend up in coral pink utah. beautiful weather and even better riding. everyone safe, and only a couple of flat tires. here is a short hd video that i took and posted real quick.... first time ive used this view! i have ride videos too from a cab view that i will post up once they render.

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
here is a short video that rendered up pretty quick. at this point in the weekend, i was running my new msa efx tires and msa diesel wheels (thanks endi!) as i blew out one of my doonz paddles (again). they ended up working fairly decent in the deep sand....oh yeah.... i love the vforce john clutch! just put it in last weekend and this was my first time running with it. cant believe there are still people riding aroundon their quads with no helmet :confused:

·
Registered
630 Posts
here is a short video that rendered up pretty quick. at this point in the weekend, i was running my new msa efx tires and msa diesel wheels (thanks endi!) as i blew out one of my doonz paddles (again). they ended up working fairly decent in the deep sand....oh yeah.... i love the vforce john clutch! just put it in last weekend and this was my first time running with it. cant believe there are still people riding aroundon their quads with no helmet :confused:

Coral Pink - back to camp
SOOOOOOO how did they really do in the sand, BTW see the new bead locks 4 months of testing and no leaks.

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
SOOOOOOO how did they really do in the sand, BTW see the new bead locks 4 months of testing and no leaks.
rerun... they actually did pretty good in the sand. the sand is really soft and deep. i dropped the air pressure to 6.5 lbs in all 4 tires. taking off under full throttle, they spun...but once they dug in they worked good. i was able to go everywhere my paddles would take me. kept up with both of my buddies in their rhinos running paddles overall, i like them alot! great deal too!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts