Teryx HQ banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
kywildcat finished his 840 build, tunes his jetting, and within 3 minuts gets busted by the cops cutting donuts in the middle of the street.may have been the coolest thing i have ever seen in my life,(i swear im that shallow) today is the best day of my life.THANKS MICKEY!

·
Registered
318 Posts
Awesome, I got busted an HR after I bought my teryx popping wheelies on the road with two drunk buddies standing in the bed lol

·
Registered
311 Posts
Did they tow your rex. A week ago was coming uo the road. Running about 63 in a 35 mph zone. Here come state trooper,hit his lights. I through up a wave . Lucky he went on.And I just kept rolling. Good luck

·
Registered
375 Posts
Did they tow your rex. A week ago was coming uo the road. Running about 63 in a 35 mph zone. Here come state trooper,hit his lights. I through up a wave . Lucky he went on.And I just kept rolling. Good luck
No the cop eventualy was cool about it ... Got to drive it back to the garage. The funny thing is the cop ended up wanting to buy one.

·
Banned
1,124 Posts
No the cop eventualy was cool about it ... Got to drive it back to the garage. The funny thing is the cop ended up wanting to buy one.
LOL ,Well I take it that it's broke in now!

Maybe if Merlin has a little more power he will out run the cop,then when the cop come's back to you to find out where he lives you can close the deal with the cop and sell him on my kit.:laugh::wave::p

·
Registered
375 Posts
LOL ,Well I take it that it's broke in now!

Maybe if Merlin has a little more power he will out run the cop,then when the cop come's back to you to find out where he lives you can close the deal with the cop and sell him on my kit.:laugh::wave::p
I have put it through several heat cycles and having fun breaking it in like you instructed me :lol3:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts