Teryx HQ banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well i just got a left over 09 teryx, sold my 06 rhino hope i did the right thing:D all my buddys have rhinos and nocking my teryx hardcore allready owell cant wait to prove the machine.............O YA HI ALL :wave:

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
prob because all of us have been diehard yamaha fans for a long time but i was interested in the teryx caus it seems u can get more performance without as much work

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
I own a 2006 Rhino and 2009 Teryx, Rhino is great but the Teryx is a copy but much heavier built, much more power with much more waiting in the wing, you made a great decision the Teryx dollar for dollar will kill the Rhino.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
wont b a prob wooping on some rhinos and making them eat their words.............but i dont no much about kawasakis so hope you guys can help with any probs and small up grades to help hp gains

·
Registered
3,999 Posts
prob because all of us have been diehard yamaha fans for a long time but i was interested in the teryx caus it seems u can get more performance without as much work
Well before you waste some money on some parts that might not work together give me a call. Of course we are not the only ones capable of this but don't go hog wild on some performance parts then try to put them all together yourself, they may not work together and you end up in a mess. Many have done that on a EFI vehicle.

Whether you buy anything from us or not, please call so I can get you going on the right track. Of course this is assuming you are going to do mods!! LOL

Ask anyone here about us!!

Todd
601-626-7449

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Well before you waste some money on some parts that might not work together give me a call. Of course we are not the only ones capable of this but don't go hog wild on some performance parts then try to put them all together yourself, they may not work together and you end up in a mess. Many have done that on a EFI vehicle.

Whether you buy anything from us or not, please call so I can get you going on the right track. Of course this is assuming you are going to do mods!! LOL

Ask anyone here about us!!

Todd
601-626-7449
actually i was on your sight the other night for the first time never herd the name befor where you based out of ?

·
Registered
151 Posts
congrats 8woody1 on your upgrade to the t rex, there are several of us that ride together in harlin co, windrock, brimstone, and several local areas here near louisville KY. im not a site sponser so i can not advertise but i can help you with any probs or questions you may have, just pm me.but i dont think you get any bad advice on this forum;)

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
sweet i really like harlen we go there easter wkend every year,we want to go to brimstone sometime,also windrock which place do you guys like better?

·
Registered
116 Posts
I have never rode in Harlan, but know many that have and all really like it. I have rode Windrock several times and really like it. Bunch of cool trails there. Fairly well marked.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
is there alot of rocks and dry trails caus im not a big fan of mud ..............hate cleaning lol i mean i wont turn around if i c mud but if i dont have to covermy hole rig &myself id rather go that route

1 - 15 of 15 Posts