Teryx HQ banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am new to this forum & I wanted to say hey to everybody out there. How do you all like your Teryx? I am hoping to get one in the next few weeks. My wife & I just sold our quads (700 King Quad & 400 Arctic Cat) so that we can look into getting a side x side. I appreciate any information you guys can give me.

·
CommanderTalk.com
2,799 Posts
Hey there, great to have you with us! :wave:

The Teryx is a great machine, I am loving mine!

·
Registered
722 Posts
You will love the teryx. I had a rhino before this and would buy another teryx in a heartbeat. Welcome to the site glad you are here with us. Hang out look around and post often this is a great site with a great bunch of people.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Hey, Welcome....I'm kind of new to the site myself & haven't had my Teryx as long as some of the others, but am very impressed with it. Like Diesel & Neverenough said this is a great site....lots of friendly people & some very knowledgeable ones about anything to do with the Teryx or anything mechanical. You never have to feel bad about asking any question.:wave:

·
Registered
75 Posts
Welcome! As the others have said, lots of good people and good info here. The Teryx is an excellent choice for a side x side. Do it, pull the trigger!

·
Registered
242 Posts
I'm loving my Teryx so far, Getting ready to take it to the dunes this weekend. I've been in Rhino's both stock and built and I think the Teryx is hands down better right from the start. Ya can't beat that V-twin power!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts