Teryx HQ banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello
I am new to the UTV world. My wife and I have enjoyed riding quads for years. We have a 9 month old baby boy now and needed a seat for him. We bought a blue 09 Teryx and love it! The first weekend I put a Induced Fabrication full cage, rear seat and crow belts in. I am looking forward to meeting new people on this forum just like I did on the Raptorforum.

·
Registered
630 Posts
Hello
I am new to the UTV world. My wife and I have enjoyed riding quads for years. We have a 9 month old baby boy now and needed a seat for him. We bought a blue 09 Teryx and love it! The first weekend I put a Induced Fabrication full cage, rear seat and crow belts in. I am looking forward to meeting new people on this forum just like I did on the Raptorforum.
Welcome to the site... :wave:

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
My Wife is ready to kill me because I have fell in love with lots of cool aftermarket stuff on this site LOL!

·
Registered
722 Posts
Welcome from another Az guy. Let the addiction begin the mods are only limited by what you want to spend. Remember it is easier to get forgiveness than it is to get permission. Look forward to meeting you I think we are planning a big deal up at Munds park for the 4th of July should be a good time.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
We were talking about going up north for the 4th of July to Flagstaff. I always wanted to go to Munds Park but wasnt sure if there were good places to ride. Sounds like fun. Dasa Racing I sent you a private message.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
No my friends have LTR 450's. I ride a 71 Horsepower stock bore 2007 Yamaha Raptor built by Kenz Cycle Tech. I kept it mild so I can ride Trails and Dunes but is still a handful

·
Registered
722 Posts
Munds park for the 4th is the coolest. Nice little parade with all atv's, utv's and jeeps. No horses no bands just a fun day. Lots of good riding we are heading up for Memorial day and then back for the 4th hit me up. Think that diesle from the site is going and a few others.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thanks for all the warm welcomes. My wife always tells me I have a disease or sickness when it comes to ATV's/UTV'S. I tell her at least it is not another woman LOL!
Dirtdog thats what keeps us feeling young until we crash and feel old. I go riding with a guy that rides a dirtbike at 62 so we still have hope

1 - 19 of 19 Posts