Teryx HQ banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
CommanderTalk.com
2,799 Posts
Hey there Vegas, great to have you with us :wave: You are going to love your Teryx.

I will be in Vegas next March, cannot wait!

So besides the cage, any other mods planned? Also, if you get the chance, check out the contest for a chance to win a Dynatek CDI :good:

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Got a half-windshield, wheels/tires, sun top. Looking to get 4pt harnesses and a rear bench. The dealer will not even order the bench for fear of litigation.

·
CommanderTalk.com
2,799 Posts
Well we have plenty of vendors here that will be happy to help you out. Let them know you are a member of TeryxHQ and you may find that you get a forum discount ;)

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
hey truama which dealership did you buy your teryx from if you dont mind saying how much did you get it for thanx

$8700 OTD from Ride Now.
Almost bought from Carter, but the sales manager tried to BS me into thinking the cage they sold cost THEM $2600, plus $1k for wheels/tires. Ride now was a pretty straight-forward experience, except for them pushing some "nevada offroad: sticker. When I asked them who enforced it, the salesman said BLM and the government. Never heard of it. Theysaid it was to prove you paid state tax. Sounds shady, but, hey, what do I know.

Anyway, should get it tomorrow with the cage from DFR installed, I rec'd the rear bench, harnesses from DFR yesterday. Can't wait to get it and take her out.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts