Teryx HQ banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

Looking to buy a teryx in there weeks! Their asking to much here in Fort McMurray, hoping to get a good deal in Montana, unless any one wants to sell me theirs?

Great web site! Thanks

iron_aron

·
CommanderTalk.com
2,799 Posts
Hey there, welcome to the site, great to have you with us :wave:

Before crossing over into the States to purchase your machine, I seem to remember reading that people who did this are having issues getting warranty work done.

·
Registered
722 Posts
Good luck and welcome to the site. There are a few people on here from Canada so I am hoping one of them will chime in. Post up and let us know what you get and when you get it.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
warranty

With the Canadian dollar at par with the US dollar warranty issues is not to much of a concern. MSRP for a teryx in Canada is $12999 the US price is $9799 (I believe). The cost of bring it across the border looks like it will be $300ish. If I have to do more that $1000 in repairs with-in a small 6 month warranty period I be coming back to the States.

How are dealerships down there? Are the prices some what negotiable?

·
CommanderTalk.com
2,799 Posts
Really depends on the dealer...some dealers are willing and some are not. A lot has to do with their inventory as well and just how much they want to make if they only have one unit.

·
Premium Member
2,106 Posts
Make sure you have the paperwork sent to your border crossing at least 72 hours before you go. If you don't have a US address, you may have 0 warrantee, even if you bring it back across to the US. Someone posted on thier warrantee issues on here somewhere. Sometimes it is easy to cross the border some times its a pain in the a$$. You have to get someone like Can. tire to perform the $150 stamp/test to register in Alberta.

Most of the Montana dealers don't give as good a deal, as further south as they are used to Canadians coming down and may have special set up charges. Get the out the door price. Accessories such as tires and rims are better priced in the US.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts