Teryx HQ banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello from oregon. i do most of my riding down old skidder/cat trails and i like the dunes also. i like making the future miss scream at the dunes. :laugh: been reading this forum for a while and it seems to have alot of usefull info.

·
Registered
13 Posts
SPINREEL 5-8,- 5-10. 2 REXS and 1 RZR. We all have a different paddle tire set up, we will post results next week. Hope we see ya there.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
wish i could go!

wish i could make it. i have to work this weekend. going to try to get to the dunes sometime in june on a weekend or sometime during the week this month. i will keep you posted. good to see others from oregon.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Welcome. Lots of good info here!

Hey Oregon guys, do any of you know if the Muzzys will pass the noise police with the screens in place? Several of us in my neck of the woods want to come up this year, but I'd like to know if I am going to be legal before we make the 8 hour drive. If not, do they still relax the rule during Dunefest?

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
i don't know about a the muzzy exhaust, but i know that the dragon fire racing exhaust will not. i would think that the muzzy pipes would pass i don't think they are as load as the dragon fire racing exhaust. that dragon fire racing pipe is load as hell. as for the cops cooling there heals during dunefest i don't know? i have always avoided the big crowds of people, but this year i will be there.

oregon law states: 93 db,
hunterworks stated the muzzy exhaust was 92 db's at 6000 rpm's and under a load was 104 db. so if you get checked don't put the rex under a load and you should be fine.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I have the dragon fire exhaust and I have not had any problems YET!. Although I have also not had a "courtesy" check either. My experience tells me that the cops still have it out for quad riders. And other than all the staring nobody has bothered me.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
a friend of mine runes the dfr exhaust and the cops checked him and told him he could run the rest of the day but that was it and he needed to fix the issue before he came back. i just try to avoid being around the cops, but they are tricky

1 - 10 of 10 Posts