Teryx HQ banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all!!!!!!!!! I'm picking up my new Teryx tomarrow and will be needing help with a few items, first thing I want to do is get a 4 seat cage seats ect. and if u could give any input on who's got a nice setup you help would be great. my Teryx is a 2009 ..................thank you for any help:wave:

·
Registered
66 Posts
love it! this thing rips. the wife and i take it to the oregon dunes in coos bay and ride all over and in the winter i ride in the local mountains. these things are really fun to have. the only thing i have done is built a light bar, put in a dalton clutch kit, and took out my spark arrestor.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Welcome from H Town Performance.:wave: We can help you out with that. We can hook you up with a four seat cage, Twisted Stitch seats, Crow belts, etc... Give us a call 702-564-7306 or PM

Heres a couple samples pics

Attachments

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hello, Ya I would appreciate your help, what I was looking for was kinda like that red set-up with the cooler rack, could you give a price on everything cage front and back seats 4 4-point harnesses can I get a roof on the cage? and I would like it all in black........my zip is 97058 give me an idea what shipping will be also..........thank you for all your help

1 - 8 of 8 Posts