Teryx HQ banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We picked up our red LE last friday. Went to Madras OR. and drove all weekend.
Pretty fun toy! My other hobbies are camping, adventure motorcycling, performance
boating and home theater. I work for a Ferrari dealer as a technician, so I enjoy
driving exotic cars too, even though I don't own one.
Anyone else in Portland area?

·
CommanderTalk.com
2,799 Posts
Hey there, Arizona here :)

Welcome to the site my friend :wave: it is great to have you with us and we look forward to seeing you around often!

If you get the chance, you can upload some pictures of your Teryx in the Main Index - Kawasaki Teryx Media Gallery

A lot of great people here so never hesitate to ask a question.

·
Registered
722 Posts
Welcome glad you found the site. Sounds like you have a pretty cool job would love to cruise a exotic like a Ferrari.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Glad to meet you. I am a new teryx owner also and have only ridden on the Oregon Dunes. I would be curious about how the riding was in Madras. Were you on one the designated off road areas or private land?

·
Registered
242 Posts
Welcome to the forum Gforce :) I'm a rusty Oregonian as well, living down in hte valley near Monmouth/Corvallis area.

I'm also interested where in the Madras area you went - I too picked up my Redl LE last week and I'm loving it too!

..Jay

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
We have a couple acres near lake billy chinook, so we camp there. As far as trails, we rode a few hours towards Sisters and it was all good. We were going to head up
towards Mt. Jefferson, but without a map I was concerned about finding our way back.
There are a lot of turnoffs, towards the end I was gassing it on the corners to mark the way back. Here is a picture about 15 min. into the ride...Mt. Jefferson is behind the tree
on the left.

Attachments

·
Registered
242 Posts
We have a couple acres near lake billy chinook, so we camp there. As far as trails, we rode a few hours towards Sisters and it was all good. We were going to head up
towards Mt. Jefferson, but without a map I was concerned about finding our way back.
There are a lot of turnoffs, towards the end I was gassing it on the corners to mark the way back. Here is a picture about 15 min. into the ride...Mt. Jefferson is behind the tree
on the left.
Very cool! Yeah, I'd be wanting a GPS over there - We have spent a fair amount of time in Eastern Oregon and a good map or GPS is your friend for sure.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts