Teryx HQ banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone, I've just ordered a new 2010 Teryx LE, silver! It is supposed to arrive hear in mid january and I can't wait! It will be the first UTV down heat. For those of you who fell at sleep in Geography class, Paraguay is in the heart of South America. Any way, congrats on the forum, hope to get the best out of it. Kawasaki blood has always run in my blood, started with an X2 Jetski in 85 to last years Ultra 130, and went through an array of Prairies until landing the Teryx. Well, this is me, cheers to all and I'll post pics as soon as I get them.

·
Registered
207 Posts
Welcome and congrats on your new machine. Please send some pictures of your riding area also , it sounds pretty awsome.

·
CommanderTalk.com
2,799 Posts
Hey there, great to have you with us :wave:

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Update

My Teryx had massive problems getting here. They gave me every excuse they found in the book. Well, It FINALLY arrived! Dealer is assembling it and I'll pick it up tomorrow! You can imagine my anxiety! Well, I'll post pictures as soon as I pick it up!

·
Registered
207 Posts
Good to hear from you again yagua . Congradulations on the Teryx arrival . Let us know what you think of the 2010 . Not a whole lot of them out there yet .

·
Registered
492 Posts
Congrats and Welcome

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Teryx Finally Here!!!! I got confused on the year model, it's a 2009 (bought it in December!). Now I undertand why I had such a good price! Well, first impressions are great (never drove one)! Love the suspension, by far the best feature!! Drove it pretty fast on my usual trails and found it much more fun than my old Prairie 650! Here's a pic on the first day, I'll get better riding pictures this weekend!

Attachments

·
Registered
207 Posts
Congradulations Yagua , great looking machine ! Only thing I see wrong is it's way too CLEAN ........ LoL :wave:

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks guys!! It was clean because it had just arived. Got it pretty dirty after it but could'nt take pictures (was raining). I'll ride it again this weekend and get more pictures.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts