Teryx HQ banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My name is Dave.

I don't have a side by side yet but am currently in the market. I was going back and forth between a RZR and a Rhino. Stopped by North Valley Honda and got a look at the Teryx and I was impressed. I will be lurking for awhile, trying to learn as much as I can before deciding.

Thanks in advance for all the information.

·
Registered
451 Posts
Welcome from Dragonfire Racing. Since you are in the area feel free to drop by and come see these cars side by side with all the mods we do to them and maybe that will help in final decision. Let’s face it most people don't leave them stock so it's nice to see a cars potential. For directions visit Kawasaki Teryx Performance & Accessories Yamaha Rhino Accessories, Yamaha Rhino Performance, Arctic Cat Prowler, Polaris Ranger & RZR, Custom Yamaha Rhino @ DragonFireRacing.com or just give me a call at 800-708-9803.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Welcome From Mesa, Depending on what you are wanting to do with it and how much you want to spend determines Which one you should get. In my opinion it is between a teryx and a RZR, the rhino is to slow. Just my opinion, there is lots of options for both, so Read up on this forum and RZRforums.net then make your descion.....Good Luck

·
Registered
722 Posts
Welcome from Prescott. I have owned a rhino and sold it to buy the Teryx and couldn't be happier. My Teryx feels much more stable in the dunes over the rhino. I also was looking at a rzr but needed the option of a back seat and can honestly say now that when the back seat goes away I will be building a 2 seat cage and keeping the Teryx.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts