Teryx HQ banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got my Teryx yesterday, I have not had a chance to ride it yet. Just sold my Rhino, I hope I made the right decision.

I am located about 20 minutes from the outlaw trails in southern WV so you know where I will be headed. My 16 yr old son took the Teryx for a short ride last night, he says it will suck the headlights out of the Rhino. My Rhino was a 660. I sold it to my brother so I will get a chance to see which one preforms the best.

I got a good deal on a left over 08 so I thought I would try one out....

·
CommanderTalk.com
2,799 Posts
Welcome to the site my friend, great to have you with us :wave:

You will absolutely love your Teryx!

Check out our contest for a chance to win a Dynatek CDI!

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I am located in Bluefield right on the VA/WV line. I am in the process of moving to Dublin (Claytor Lake).

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
AWESOME!! If I remember correctly you are about 1 hour from Bristol. I am about 1.25 hours from Bristol in NC. We ride Gum Hill, Rose Hill, Buffalo Mountain, Pennington Gap, Virginia City and other places within about 1 or 2 hours from you. It would be GREAT to have a second Teryx with us!! Yea Baby. What days do you ride?

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I live right on the VA/WV state line and we ride the outlaw trails in WV around the wagon wheel. I am not familiar with the places you are talking about except for Pennington Gap and it is a couple of hours from me.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts