Teryx HQ banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Howdy all, I'm on my second 09 monster teryx, totalled first one week after I bought it, thank God for insurance, I've got msd and muzzys, viper winch, windshield, and some other in cab comfort features but am always looking for DIY mods. Ive owned several quads and bikes and a sra 650 prairie just previous to the rex but this is my first utv. What turned me on to this forum was a you tube video on belt deflection I think and the Guy in video said ppl from here were making there own pullers so I'm gonna search for that. If there are any must do mods or things to watch out for for a new 09 teryx owner please let me know. Also if anyone near w.pa wants to hook up for a ride im always down for a good time and have a couple descent riding areas close by..talk to y'all later

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
A tree jumped out in front of me, it wasn't that bad and I never guessed it was totaled as it was perfectly drivable but the frame was puckered in a little where a arm connects and kawie wont sell replacement frame so they cut me a check for 2g more than I paid for machine, I took 30 stitches above the eye from collision with roll bar, I now where a seatbelt

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm only about 50 mls south of Erie, any good riding in your area?

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Is that near clarion, I'm around Mercer, zip 16159

·
Registered
13 Posts
Pa

Not many places to ride near Erie. I went to Majestic trails near bradford a couple of weeks ago and it was alot of fun. A group of friends are going to try the Mines and Meadows in a couple weeks. Anyone been there?

·
Registered
255 Posts
Check out Tri County ATV in Indiana Co. Great club with some great trails. Ill be there every holiday weekend camping plus a few more times this summer. I may try to get out the weekend of May 15th also.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Im about an hour east of clarion, kind of near dubois. Theres alot of places to ride around me but its mostly all private trails.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I'm in DuBois

Just got the Teryx about 2 weeks ago and have been modding it. Took it out once for a tight woods ride and of course it is all scratched up. Scraped up the ITP wheels already. Hard to keep them looking good in tight woods riding. Planning on going to Rathmel Run this Saturday the 7th for a fund raiser ride for the Reynoldsville Pool. I think 1300 acres of private hunting. Should be fun. Anybody close by, maybe we can meet up.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts