Teryx HQ banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Proud new owner of 2010 Black Stock Teryx, just picked it up few weeks ago and starting to look into some mods. If anyones got some must have mod ideas let me here 'em.

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
Welcome to the site, I might be stupid but WNY is that West New York and as far as mods man thats depends on your prioritys, performance, appearence, saftey, if your like me I want it all, if you will tell us what route you are thinking I am sure me and many others will be more than happy to suggest the best way to spend your money. Again Welcome and have a great ride!!!!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sorry about that, but you're right WNY = Western New York (Buffalo). Thanks for the welcomes. We've got about 80 acres we ride on, mostly wooded trails with few fields, using it for FUN and hunting. Mods so far 4 Seater extended cage, Kolpin Stealth Exhaust. Not interested too much in performance as far as +HP because not enough room to open it up and appreciate it :(.

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
Sorry about that, but you're right WNY = Western New York (Buffalo). Thanks for the welcomes. We've got about 80 acres we ride on, mostly wooded trails with few fields, using it for FUN and hunting. Mods so far 4 Seater extended cage, Kolpin Stealth Exhaust. Not interested too much in performance as far as +HP because not enough room to open it up and appreciate it :(.
Got you things I would consider would be like you said 4 seat cage, new seats and good belts, wheels and tires for appearence, bumpers, wind deflecter (short windshield) and still just has alot to do with your personal prefrence, I have seen people buy stuff that I have no interest in and I am sure I have done things to mine that seems stupid to others so I guess what I am saying is to buy what ever makes you happy, if you decide on something that you want and would like advice on what and where to buy people on here will surely help you so just enjoy.

·
CommanderTalk.com
2,799 Posts
Hey there, welcome to the site! I used to live in Buffalo as well :)

Aside from what you have, maybe a MSD and some lighting?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hey there, welcome to the site! I used to live in Buffalo as well

Aside from what you have, maybe a MSD and some lighting?
Cool. Actually one of the things I'm debating on is after my first maintenance to change to a dry filter, I hate wet ones! Any ideas on whose aftermarkets are the best? In regards to the MSD, pardon my ignorance but outside of rev and speed limiter what's the gain on installing?

·
Registered
207 Posts
:wave: Welcome to the site PH112. I would think if I live in Buffalo , I'd be looking into a SNOW PLOW & CAB.........:laugh:

If your interested in places to ride over here in western Pa. give me a shout I'll be happy to help. [email protected]

1 - 11 of 11 Posts