Teryx HQ banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is my first EVER thread/forum posts, and im new on the site. i hope im doing it right. I bought a 2011 teryx in 2010. i love it so far except it seems to get stuck in muskeg and mud too easy with those stock tires. any suggestions on tires without adding suspension, spacers or clutch kits. i was thinking 28" zillas or mudlights

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
What size are the the pIt bulls, I ride all sorts of terrain, I just want to be coveredif I run into a mud pitin the middle of the trail.

·
Registered
26 Posts
12x9 Front
12x11 Rear

Due to excellent grip with the 12x11's on the back causing a push, it would be safe to run 12x9 on all four corners as suggested by riders in other posts.

·
Registered
26 Posts
What size are the the pIt bulls, I ride all sorts of terrain, I just want to be coveredif I run into a mud pitin the middle of the trail.
One more thing about the wider tires Pilky; because they stick out from under fenders more, they throw more mud and other debris. Unless you have some extensive fender flares expect to get some on ya' !

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
How much wider we talking here anyway.. are the width measurements on the tires even acurate. ive got to squeeze this into my small toyhauler rv. and the front tires only have a few inches to grow, tops. The rears im not worried about

·
Registered
26 Posts
Specs are accurate for width, you'll gain a couple inches from what you presently have on the back. As mentioned previously, it's possible to run the 12x9 on all four corners.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts