Teryx HQ banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello to everbody here at Teryx HQ. I have been a lurker here for about a week or two reading all the informative post by you guy's. I was in the market for a new UTV and you helped me to decide on a Teryx. I hope to have good luck with it. It is a left over 08 that Cedar Creek Motorsports had. They had a listing on E Bay for any color LE for $7,499. I calling them to find out if there was a RED one available, they said they did have a RED one in stock. So, Twe. morning I did a BUY IT NOW. I called them Twe. afternoon to find out where to send the check and when to arrange for pick up (they are in WI. and I am in M0). I was informed that even though a RED one was listed and I was told one was available, they had accidently sold the remaining RED one.

I told them I was not interested in a green or cammo one. They then told me they had the standard red unit in stock if I wanted to make a deal on that one. I told them a standard unit in red would be fine for me ( I didn't need the bells & wistles of an LX anyway). So to make it right, they sold me a new 08 standard unit for $6,999. I will make the 8hr. trek to Wisconsin next weeked to pick it up. Things like this happen and I think they did their best and I was treated right by them. I mainly will be using my unit for a snow plow service I have. I have 28 pretty good size private driveways in an up scale neighborhood near St. Louis. I have been plowing them for about 8 years now with ATV's (they don't want plow trucks on their driveways, coblestone, exposed aggegrate etc.) I have decided a UTV to the fleet would be a good addition. I'm thinking of going with a Blackline hydraulic plow setup & a Spin Tech spreader.

Anyway, Thanks for all the help guy's. I will do the air box strap down mod when I get it home and when I get time, the 09 engine insulation kit & air box /crankcase vent hose mod. Take care everbody and I'll post some picks when I get'er rigged up.

·
Registered
207 Posts
Welcome aboard Dragger.

I'll be doing a plow setup for this winter also. Please let me know how your plow setup works out for you. I was thinking Warn for easier summer storage.:wave:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts