Teryx HQ banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
668 Posts
Am I sore about "my" 2008 T-rex...no. No...I love it...but Kawasaki treated the 2008 buyers as "guinea pigs" for their experiment in SXS vehicles....and, for that there should be some consolation....and that there is for me...my list..

1. Never ( I MEAN NEVER ) buy a "first year" run and...
2. Grow up and be smarter Jay....
3. and...2008 was the last "Kawasaki" purchase from your wallet...

Am I jealous...?????....only because they blatantly state they sold 2008's to "guinea pigs."

Oh by the way the video and the 2009 sport looks great...but Vince SUCKS!!!!

Glad I got that off my chest...this video just struck me wrong I guess.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Nothing offensive in this video, products are made to be better every year!!! Unless it is a rhino, stays the same. All the upgrades except FI dont matter. All the other stuff gets ripped off and replaced with after market componets that work much better. However always leery of people who have one post and place advertising...Could be considered spam!!!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I was pretty impressed that Kawasaki went back and added fuel injection just one year after launching the first machine. People might get rid of the upgrades hoscks and whels after a while but we definately had fun with the stock one.

Not intending to spam Waytay. just tryingto make sure that the people who care about the machine see the video. So far my thread has generated 5 posts and a number of page impressions so as long as the conversation stays here I think the thread is helping everyone.

While in California recently we tested a fully built Funco Teryx with all their suspension, cage, bumpers, upgraded seats and restraints, a lightened bed, doors, well everything including a 840cc motor kit. I hopw no one minds if I post a link to it when it is done. I think it would be right up this sites alley.

I also learn a lot from linking to test videos from specialty sites like this one. Who better to educate me on whether what I am doing is right or wrong, good or bad then the people who use a vehicle on a regular basis.

This site is a great resource for people interested in the Teryx, myself included:)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts