Teryx HQ banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone. I'm from NH and own a 2009 Teryx I use to groom snowmobile trails with. This thing gets a serious workout, trust me! I bought mine used with quite a few miles and it def. needs some mods and attention. Any and all feedback will be graciously appreciated. Thanks. J. Fulton.

·
383 Posts
Welcome to the site. What would you like your teryx to be better at ? There is no end to the mods you can do, but there is a beginning and the first mods you do are done to achieve a desired outcome. What is your desired outcome ?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Welcome to the site. What would you like your teryx to be better at ? There is no end to the mods you can do, but there is a beginning and the first mods you do are done to achieve a desired outcome. What is your desired outcome ?[/Q

My Teryx has 300o+ miles, 400+ hours. Uses half quart oil to every 5 gallons of gas. Have problems with the bevel drive gear/final drive. I need to pull the engine to repair this, and im thinking it's due for a complete overhaul. It gets very hot when pulling the 6x8ft multiblade drag. Very mountainous where I drag. Am considering a muzzy big bore kit 840, and exhaust? I am concerned the extra compression, will come with extra heat. It should have the upgrade for the cooling system now. What are your thoughts.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts