Teryx HQ banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all my name Is Tommy Combs and i live in Sparta, KY. I justed purchased an 08 teryx about two months ago and I absolutly love it. I'm also really glad that i found this site and look foward to talk to as many people as possible.

·
CommanderTalk.com
2,799 Posts
Hey there, great to have you with us :wave:

Any mods planned for your new toy?

Look forward to seeing you around the site often, a lot of great people here!

·
CommanderTalk.com
2,799 Posts
Ahhh you thought the Teryx was expensive, just wait for the little one to show up, lol :)

Congrats on the little one :good:

Oh and Happy Birthday!

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah tell me about it i got a 6 year old little girl now. Didnt plan on having both a teryx and a baby but got the ryx and then found out the good news 2months later. Oh well it will all work out. And thanks on the birthday.:D

·
CommanderTalk.com
2,799 Posts
Ya it will work out...the most important thing is you have yourself a healthy happy baby girl, the rest is just extra :good:

Give my best to the mommy!

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I will, but i might have to move into the garage be ruff with three ladies in the house once the new girl gets here.:D

·
CommanderTalk.com
2,799 Posts
LOL ya we have three boys...so it is like a hockey game here every day...lol

One that just turned 16, another that is 13, and then a 4 year old. I actually think the 4 year old is more fearless than the other two combined.

·
Registered
516 Posts
LOL ya we have three boys...so it is like a hockey game here every day...lol

One that just turned 16, another that is 13, and then a 4 year old. I actually think the 4 year old is more fearless than the other two combined.
Hey Diesel, you must be a relocated Canadian, otherwise I thought it would be a 'Football game' quoted not Hockey!!! I am actually going to the Edmonton Oilers game next week, first time in like 10 years! You guys should be checking out Greztky in Pheonix if you ever get a chance, if tickets are cheap enough that is???

·
Premium Member
2,106 Posts
I split season tickets for the Oilers. There is a strong season ticket base here.
My Dad is a snowbird and said it real easy to get tickets to go to a game in Phoenix and the games against the Canadian teams have the best attendance.
Someone else told me they saw the "Great One" and he put on a few pounds (like most of us. :laugh:)

Back on topic.
Hope you had a good birthday.:wave:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts