Teryx HQ banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just wanted to say hi to u guys,... just joined, and just got a 09 teryx and am loving it. My wife is making me quit modifying for awhile cause since I bought it march 25, its been tore apart several times adding stuff.haha. got skids, winch,ipod 240 watt jams, reverse lights,bed mat, homemade lexan windshield,mirror, optima car battery, rear bumper.rear frame stiffening plate.well you get the picture. Anyway nice to find you guys and I'm sure you'll hear from me on certain things, sooo.....HI111:wave:

·
Registered
58 Posts
Welcome!!:wave: Better listen, because if she is not happy you may not get to get anymore goddies, One thing I continue to be told If I'm happy :D then your Happy:p

·
Registered
137 Posts
Brightman-

Sorry if I didn't get back to you in a timely manner, unfortunately I have to work. If you still want those tires and wheels just let me know.

By the way WELCOME!!!!!! You will love here and you will learn a ton of useful info that people know from first hand experience and thorough testing!!!

thanks-

·
Registered
630 Posts
just wanted to say hi to u guys,... just joined, and just got a 09 teryx and am loving it. My wife is making me quit modifying for awhile cause since I bought it march 25, its been tore apart several times adding stuff.haha. got skids, winch,ipod 240 watt jams, reverse lights,bed mat, homemade lexan windshield,mirror, optima car battery, rear bumper.rear frame stiffening plate.well you get the picture. Anyway nice to find you guys and I'm sure you'll hear from me on certain things, sooo.....HI111:wave:
Welcome to the site...

You forgot to do the HID headlight kit...:D

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hid

Yea I've been lookin at doin that, mainly cause they use less power, than the stock ones dont they? just gotta be a quick and easy swap so she'll never know it .:D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts