Teryx HQ banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just signed up, looking around for some info. Started looking at the RZR, too much sporty not enough utility, looked at the Ranger, too much utility not enough sporty. Looks to me like the Teryx is the best of both worlds. See ya around.

Hubcap

·
CommanderTalk.com
2,799 Posts
Hey there, great to have you with us, we look forward to seeing you around often. So do you have a Teryx or are you shopping? If you have one, feel free to upload some pictures in the Main Index - Kawasaki Teryx Media Gallery

There are a lot of great people here with all sorts of knowledge, so any questions, just ask!

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the welcome. Just shopping so far. Went and sat in one over at Kelly's in Mesa, and I like it. I think I've seen you over at RA, am I right?

·
CommanderTalk.com
2,799 Posts
Ya most likely, I belong to a lot of the off-road sites since starting out with ATVs years ago.

The Teryx is a great machine, I guess the first thing you need to ask yourself is what is your overall goal.

Are you over on the east side or west side? I figure you are likely over on the east side of the valley.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ya most likely, I belong to a lot of the off-road sites since starting out with ATVs years ago.

The Teryx is a great machine, I guess the first thing you need to ask yourself is what is your overall goal.

Are you over on the east side or west side? I figure you are likely over on the east side of the valley.
Yup, eastside

·
CommanderTalk.com
2,799 Posts
Very cool, my Teryx is in parts over on the eastside lol.

Keep us updated on your decision :)

·
Registered
722 Posts
Hey hubcap welcome to Teryxhq glad you found it. I was in the same boat as you when looking at the Teryx. I really thought I want a rzr but needed a little more hauling than just a six pack cooler. I owned a rhino but really liked the terxy so I bought one. Keep us posted on what you decide to purchase and if you ever make it up north you can take mine for a spin.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for the offer Neverenough, I'm really looking forward to picking one of these baby's up. My parents live in Chino Valley...Amazing how that place has grown in the last 10 years.

·
CommanderTalk.com
2,799 Posts
Hey, if you end up taking delivery of something (no matter what machine) you should join us in Munds Park for the 4th of July parade. It is nothing huge, but the kids decorate the side x sides and then everyone drives in the parade. I was thinking afterwards, we could all take an easy drive on the backroad to Mormon Lake and get lunch at the Mormon Lake Lodge :) At the very least it would give others a chance to meet other members face to face.

·
Registered
722 Posts
Hubcap come to Chino and take it for a spin. Heading to camp wood Memorial day. Diesel you need to have a Teryxhq gathering the 4th at Munds park. Find a place for my hauler we are planning on being there.

·
CommanderTalk.com
2,799 Posts
I have a place for the Hauler...on the backroad, there are a ton of places to camp, could not be a problem whatsoever!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts