Teryx HQ banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As you can tell by my name, I've got the slower sibling of the Teryx. I'm still in the ogling stage with the Teryx. I'll get one as soon as I can, but I thought I'd come over here and hang out anyway! Saw Diesel over on another forum and accepted his invitation to come on over...:D

·
Registered
722 Posts
Welcome to the site. A mule is fine whatever it takes to get you out enjoying life. When the time comes for a teryx you wont be dissapointed they are a nice machine. Hope you enjoy the site post up some pics of your adventures and glad you are here.

·
CommanderTalk.com
2,799 Posts
Hey there, great to have you with us! :wave:

As NEVERENOUGH stated, whatever gets you out having a good time! Where are you located?

·
Registered
121 Posts
As Neverenough said, the Mule is a good start, & if you decide to move up to the Teryx, I don't think you'll be sorry. You'll also enjoy this site....great guys & lots of info.:wave:

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hey Diesel, thanks man! I'm located in SoCal myself. The MULE stays in Julian and I'm up near LAX most of the time.

Where is Peoria, AZ?

Thanks for hellos everyone! I'm sure I'll get one sooner or later... I've ridden in them and they are too much fun! Just a dollars game right now.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts